Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Health Insurance Instantly IVS has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Health Insurance Instantly IVS shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Directive. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect/process the following information:
- Your name and date of birth
- Number and names of dependents
- Your email address and telephone number
- Your postcode/Country of Residence/Country of Expatriation/Country of Destination
At all times this information is protected and fully in keeping with the General Data Protection Directive.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
If you decide to make an application through us your information will be passed to the insurance provider who may be willing to provide you with cover. We only process and keep your data for as long as you are insured with the chosen insurance provider. If you choose not to accept a given insurance offer, we delete your personal data, once you inform us of your decline of the insurance offer.
The insurer may use the information you have provided to:
- Process the application you have made
- Forward policies, insurance cards, premium notices etc.
- Reimburse claims, grant guarantees of payments to medical providers on your behalf and otherwise fulfill the insurance contract.
- To write to you in the future with a view to offering you products they feel may be of interest to you
- To permit access to regulatory bodies to ensure that we are processing information correctly and complying with regulatory requirements.
COOKIES AND WEB ANALYTICS
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites of interest, namely our insurance provider. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under relevant data protection law. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you do not wish to receive on-going contact from us please contact us.
If you wish to opt out of any further communication, please email us using email@example.com
Health Insurance Instantly IVS Limited is authorized and regulated by the Danish FSA. You can access the authorization here.
What are cookies?
For almost any website to work properly, it needs to collect certain basic information on its users. To do this, a site will create files known as cookies – which are small text files – on its users’ computers. These cookies are designed to allow the website to recognize its users on subsequent visits, or to authorize other designated websites to recognize these users for a particular purpose.
Cookies do a lot of different tasks which make your experience of our website much smoother and more interactive. For instance, they are used to remember your preferences, to remember your user ID, and to help you navigate between pages more efficiently. Some data collected is designed to detect browsing patterns and approximate geographical location to improve user experience.
Information collected by cookies is classed as personal data.
We collect a number of cookies from our visitors for various reasons, not least to track our own performance – but also to let us serve you content tailored to your own specifications, hopefully improving your overall experience of the website. Amongst other things, the cookies we use allow users to make comments, allow us to calculate how many visitors we have and how long they stay on our site.
We believe that your experience of the site would be adversely affected if you opted out of the cookies we use.
What types of cookie are there and which ones do we use?
There are two types of cookie:
- Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits our website, which created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies are temporary. They allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to navigate around a website and use its features.
Examples of how we use ‘strictly necessary’ cookies include:
- Setting unique identifiers for each unique visitor, so site numbers can be analyzed.
Performance cookies collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website; they don’t contain personal information such as names and email addresses, and are used to improve your user experience of a website.
Here are some examples of how we use performance cookies:
- Gathering data about visits to the website, including numbers of visitors and visits, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where visitors have come from.
- For comparison with other websites using data collected by industry-accepted measurement and research companies.
Information supplied by performance cookies helps us to understand how you use the website; for example, whether or not you have visited before, what you looked at or clicked on and how you found us. We can then use this data to help improve our services.
Functionality cookies allow users to customize how a website looks for them: they can remember usernames, language preferences and regions, and can be used to provide more personal services.
How do I control my cookies?
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete all cookies and many websites will not work properly or you will lose some functionality. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our website for these reasons.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally you have the option to see what cookies you’ve got and delete them individually, block third party cookies or cookies from particular sites, accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued or reject all cookies. Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change settings, and check the following links for more browser-specific information.